This page also contains additional information out Carlyle policies, terms and conditions.
By continuing to access or use the website you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions contained on this page. If you disagree with any part of the terms and/or conditions, then you do not have permission to access this website.
Types of Information We Gather
The types of personal identifiable information (“Personal Information”) Carlyle may collect from you includes, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, City, State, ZIP/Postal code
Carlyle collects personal identifiable information from you under the following circumstances:
- When you sign up to receive e-mail newsletters from us
- When you make a request for additional information, customer service or other assistance
- When you participate in special events
- When you participate in surveys, panels, or market research
- In conjunction with your employment inquiries or applications
- In conjunction with your employment inquiries or applications
- When you participate in communities, chat rooms, and other interactive services
- Any other place on the Website where you knowingly volunteer personal information
In addition, when you interact with the Website, our servers may keep an activity log that does not identify you individually (“Non-Personal Information”). Generally, we collect the following categories of Non-Personal Information:
- We may collect certain demographic data such as age, gender, and a five digit zip code as part of collecting personal information
- We may collect and store certain device information about your computer, mobile device, or other device that you use to access the Website. This information may include IP address, geolocation information, unique device identifiers, browser type, browser language, and other transactional information.
- We may automatically log certain usage information about your use of the Website. This information includes a history of the pages you view. We use this information to provide you a more customized experience on the Website.
- We collect and store additional “traffic data” such as time of access, date of access, software crash reports, session identification number, access times, and referring website addresses.
- We collect and store your search terms and search results when using the search function on the Website.
We also collect and store certain other information regarding our users’ use of the Website so that third parties may provide us reports and analysis regarding usage and browsing patterns of the Website.
How We Use Information We Gather About You
We may use your Personal and Non-Personal Information in the following ways:
- To help us personalize and continually improve your experience on the Websites
- For editorial purposes
- To respond to your inquiries
- To communicate with you about changes to our policies
- To personalize content and experiences on our Website, including providing you recommendations based on your preferences
- To send you newsletters, marketing, promotional materials, special events and other information that may be of interest to you. This may be sent via e-mail or other another medium. You may opt out of receiving any, or all of these communications by following the unsubscribe link or the instructions provided in any email we send.
- To process your employment application
- To optimize or improve our products, services and operations
- To perform research and development
- To detect, investigate, and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal
- To perform statistical, demographic, and marketing analyses of users of the Websites and their usage patterns
- To manage our business
How We Share Your Information
Except as disclosed below, we don’t sell, barter, give away, rent or permit anyone outside of Carlyle to use or access your Personal Information.
We occasionally use third-party agents, affiliates and partners to perform functions such as marketing, analytics, providing requested services, providing customer service, etc., on our behalf. These entities have access to the Personal Information needed to perform their functions and are contractually obligated to maintain the confidentiality and security of any personal information collected from the Website. They are restricted from using, selling, distributing or altering this data in any way other than to provide the requested services to the Website.
We may also use or disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) conform to applicable law or comply with legal process served on us or the Website; (b) protect and defend our rights or property, the Website or our users, and (c) act under emergency circumstances to protect the personal safety of us, our affiliates, agents or the users of the Website or the public.
We will use or disclose the Non-Personal Information as we determine in our sole discretion.
Cookies and IP Addresses
We use “Cookies” and similar tracking technologies in order to personalize your visit to our website and enhance the experience by gaining a better understanding of your particular interests and customizing our pages for you. A cookie is a message given to a web browser by a web server which is then stored by the web browser in a text file on your computer. Each time the browser requests a page from the server this message is sent back which enables the user to be identified. We also collect your IP address when you visit the site to better understand how to serve our clients.
We may use the information provided by cookies and IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, or for research and marketing purposes to help us better serve our clients. No information which personally identifies you will be collected through the cookies. You can set your browser to notify you before you receive a cookie so you have the chance to accept it and can set your browser to turn off cookies. No personally identifying information from you will be collected as part of these cookies.
Carlyle protects your personal information with several security measures. In addition to normal precautions such as physical security and firewalls, we have strict internal security policies that govern the use of data collected on this Website. Nevertheless, please understand that while we try our best to safeguard your Personal Information once we receive it, no transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
This Website is not targeted, nor does not address anyone under the age of 18. If you are under 18, please do not use this Website. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that we have collected Personal Information from anyone under the age of 18, please contact us at 800-200-9950 or compliance@CarlyleSearchGroup.com. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from anyone under the age of 18, without verification of parental consent, we will take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Published in the United States
Disclosure of Data
Carlyle may disclose your Personal Information in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Carlyle
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the utilization of our website.
- To protect the personal safety of users of our website or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Information Sharing and Disclosure to New Owners
We may use third-party service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our website.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our website. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Bing Ads Remarketing
Bing Ads remarketing service is provided by Microsoft Inc.
You can opt-out of Bing Ads interest-based ads by following their instructions: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Facebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc.
You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page: https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950
To opt-out from Facebook's interest-based ads, follow these instructions from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217
Facebook adheres to the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. You can also opt-out from Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the USA http://www.aboutads.info/choices/, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada http://youradchoices.ca/ or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/, or opt-out using your mobile device settings.
For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook's Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
Privacy Questions and Complaints
If you have any questions regarding this policy, if you would like to opt-out of receiving e-mail messages and newsletters from Carlyle or if you believe that Carlyle has erroneous or incomplete information about you, please e-mail us at compliance@CarlyleSearchGroup.com.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits customers of Carlyle who are California residents to request certain information regarding its disclosure of their personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to compliance@CarlyleSearchGroup.com.
This website and its original content, features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of Carlyle and its licensors. This website is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both the United States and foreign countries. Our trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of Carlyle.
Your use of this website is at your sole risk. This website is provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis. This website is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance.
Carlyle, its subsidiaries, affiliates, and its licensors do not warrant that a) the website will function uninterrupted, secure or available at any particular time or location; b) any errors or defects will be corrected; c) the website is free of viruses or other harmful components; or d) the results of using this website will meet your requirements.
In no event shall Carlyle be liable for any special, direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages or any damages whatsoever, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tort, arising out of or in connection with the use and/or contents of this website. Carlyle reserves the right to make additions, deletions, or modification to the contents on this website at any time without prior notice.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Carlyle, nor its directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, including without limitation, loss of profits, data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from (i) your access to or use of or inability to access or use of this website; (ii) any conduct or content of any third party on this website; (iii) any content obtained from this website; and (iv) unauthorized access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence) or any other legal theory, whether or not we have been informed of the possibility of such damage, and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, so the limitations above may not apply to you.
The terms and conditions listed herein shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of California, United States, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these terms will remain in effect. These terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding this website, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have had between us regarding this website.